TVA and VBSC have combined forces to offer an exciting new youth volleyball league that provides structured play in both competitive and recreational formats for ages 10 – 16. League structure is centered around games, allowing youth players to participate without the commitment of an additional practice schedule.
- January 6 – February 10
- Registration runs November 1 – December 26
- 5 week regular season + playoff week
- Doubleheaders played on Fridays from 6P – 8P
- $95/player; includes a weekly one hour practice and a jersey
- If you wish to add the practice and jersey fee to your team, please email email@example.com
- Ages 10 – 17
- Recreational, Competitive, and Coed Divisions
- All teams, including free agent teams, must have a coach to run the weekly practice and/or game. The VBSC does not assign coaches to teams.
- If you or someone you know would like to be the coach of your child’s free agent team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a team? Free agents will either be placed on a team or a team will be created if there are 8 players registered in that age group. All free agent teams are required to have a coach for the weekly practices and games. Please email email@example.com if you have inquiries about becoming a free agent or coach.
- The minimum roster size is 8 players with no maximum roster.
- You must have at least 6 players paid by December 26 to be added to the schedule.
- Players are not allowed to play until payment is received.
- The 5-Week regular season includes doubleheaders on Fridays and a 10 game guarantee.
- The number of teams able to participate in playoffs (week 6) will be determined by the League Director early in the season.
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedules will be posted online; please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week, forcing them to miss the following game.
- REFUND POLICY: The Virginia Beach Sports Center does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Sports Center must cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
- ALL NON-FREE AGENT TEAMS WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN JERSEYS.
- Please Note: Coaches are required for all youth sports, including High School, to ensure player discipline & sportsmanship. These individuals must be present for all practices and games. The VBSC does not assign coaches to teams.
- Coed Recreational Ages 10-13
- Girls Recreational Ages 10-13
- Girls Recreational Ages 14-16
- Girls Competitive Ages 10-13
- Girls Competitive Ages 14-16