The Poseidon Volleyball Bundesliga will have a “Power League” format where the core schedule will be matched competition. Teams will be seeded after the first event and moved up or down based on their performance through the following weeks with the final week being playoffs. School teams, club teams, or privately organized teams…all are welcome to compete!
- Dates: January 21, January 28, February 4, February 11, February 18 (Finals)
- Days/Times: Thursdays, starting at 5:30P
- Ages: High School (Grades 9-12)
- Minimum Roster: 6
- Maximum Roster: 12
- Divisions: High School Girls & High School Boys
- Format: 6v6 // Teams will be re-seeded weekly based on the previous weeks’ performance, or will play tams in a round-robin, depending on the number of participants.
- High School Girls: $55/Player
- High School Boys: $55/Player
- Middle School Girls: $45/Player
- Registration Deadline: January 17
- Roster Cutoff: January 21 (prior to first match)
- Each team must have a designated team rep (player/coach/parent) to register a team and help create the roster online.
- USAV rules will be applied.
- Official jerseys are not required. Liberos are asked to wear an alternate shirt color than the rest of the team.
Brandon Duvall • Tournament Director • firstname.lastname@example.org • 757.287.7369