The VBSC High School Captain’s Summer League will start Tuesday, June 8, and run through July 20. The 6-week season consists of a 5-week round-robin play with playoffs in Week 6. Each team will play 2 matches per night. Regular season matches are 3 sets in 50 minutes (2 sets to 25, 3rd set to 15 or until time runs out).
Professional officials will be provided.
- Dates: June 8 – July 20 // June 8, June 15, June 22, June 29, July 13, July 20 (July 6 is an off week)
- Days/Times: Tuesdays, starting at 6P
- Ages: High School (Grades 9-12)
- Minimum Roster: 6
- Maximum Roster: 10 // Would suggest creating 2 teams if you have large numbers, as long as they can all commit to the entire season.
- Divisions: High School Girls & High School Boys
- Fee: $60/Player
- Registration Deadline: May 25
- Do not need to pay at registration. However, if we end up having to cut off the number of teams, those who are paid in full by the deadline will be the first accepted.
- Teams who pay after May 25th will be charged a late fee of $5/player
Brandon Duvall • Tournament Director • email@example.com • 757.287.7369