Facility Polices & Procedures
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
- At no time shall spectators enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will be suspended from the facility.
- Inappropriate, and disrespectful language is not tolerated and will result in facility suspension.
- Should you find or lose any items please report the incident immediately to a Virginia Beach Sports Center employee. The Virginia Beach Sports Center owner(s) and staff do not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No cleats permitted anywhere other than the track and designated bathrooms on the track side of the facility only.
- No food or drinks on the fields or volleyball courts. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Virginia Beach Sports Center use. Players and referees may bring 1 water bottle.
- No animals, with the exception of service animals, will be allowed in the facility.
- No form of tailgating is allowed in or around the Virginia Beach Sports Center.
- Includes but is not limited to: tents, coolers, large umbrellas, tables, grills, and/or RVs.
- Facility staff reserves the right to check all bags entering the facility.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in the facility at any time.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field, volleyball courts, or in the player boxes.
- Video recording or photography from the player boxes is not allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against the building walls (interior or exterior) unless on the playing field. Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
Waiver & Release
Individuals utilizing the Virginia Beach Sports Center facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of Virginia Beach Sports Center assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
The waiver which must be filled out and turned in at the front desk prior to participating in activities at the Virginia Beach Sports Center. Any participant under the age of 18 is considered a minor and can not sign the waiver. Any minor will need a parent or legal guardian to sign the waiver on their behalf.
In order to fill out a waiver, please create a Dash account.
Lost & Found
Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Virginia Beach Sports Center employee. The Virginia Beach Sports Center does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
Items that are found, unclaimed, within the premises will be kept in our Lost and Found for one (1) month after it was logged. Items that remains unclaimed after 30 days will be donated. Lost and Found is located at the Front Desk.
VBSC is not responsible for any items that are lost on the premises.
Refund, Return, and Non-Sufficient Funds Policy
The Virginia Beach Sports Center does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Sports Center has to cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
A returned check charge of $20.00 will be assessed for each returned item. Payment must then be made by cash, money order, or certified check and submitted by mail or delivered directly to:
Virginia Beach Sports Center
1045 19th Street
Virginia Beach, VA, 23451
If payment is not received in full, the $20 returned check fee will be paid first, with any remaining funds being applied to the account/bill.
In regards to Credit Card Refunds: The Virginia Beach Sports Center will only refund the original card of purchase. If the guest has canceled that account, the refund will not be processed onto another card but in the form of a check. It will be the guest’s obligation to inform the Virginia Beach Sports Center of this change prior to us processing the refund.
If the Virginia Beach Sports Center receives a Credit Card Chargeback for services that were rendered by VBSC, we will assess said fees on the guest’s VBSC account. Additionally, a $25.00 Chargeback Fee will be assessed for fees absorbed by VBSC. All fees placed on the guest’s account must be paid to VBSC prior to participating in other offerings.
Refunds that are authorized by the Virginia Beach Sports Center will be processed in 10-14 Business Days.