The VBSC Adult Volleyball League is a great place to come out and compete, but most importantly have fun. The league will feature professional referees and the competition will be strong for all levels.
- March 30 – May 18
- Registration now open thru March 23
- All Divisions: Games at 6:30P
- Roster cutoff is April 13
- Men’s, Women’s, and Coed AA, BB, and A Divisions
- COED: BB – A – AA/Open
- Men’s: BB – A – AA/Open
- Women’s: BB – A – AA/Open
- Reverse COED: AA/Open
- COED Quads: BB – A – AA/Open
- Ages 16+
- The minimum roster size is 5 players; there is no maximum.
- The 8-Week season consists of 14 regular-season games and single elimination playoffs.
- Players may register as a free agent or join a private team.
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the Tournament Director, Brandon Duvall, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rosters must be finalized by 4th game of the season.
- Schedules will be posted online; please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- All Virginia Beach Sports Center adult volleyball leagues are governed by USAV rules.
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league? This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
- AA-OPEN // Skilled players with superior knowledge of the game and rules. Skill levels range from Experienced to Professionally Trained Athletes. The game is run at a high tempo.
- A // Consists of teams with a solid knowledge of the game and rules. Skill levels range from Advanced Intermediate to Experienced. All players understand rotational sequence, offensive concepts, and defensive positions and can apply them in competition.
- BB// Consists of teams with a very basic understanding of the game and rules but few developed skills. All players understand rotational sequence, offensive concepts, and defensive positions but may be working to solidify those skills.
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES (one-time fee charged annually) before they can play in any Virginia Beach Sports Center program.
- Any inappropriate language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior can result in a suspension from the facility.
- No food or drink (unless bottled/covered) is allowed on the court or track at any time.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one-week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by VBSC staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- At no time shall a spectator enter the field or speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will result in a suspension from the facility.
Brandon Duvall • Tournament Director • email@example.com