Meet me at the net! The VBSC Adult Volleyball League is a great place to come out and compete, but most importantly have fun. The competition will be strong for all levels. The league will feature a championship prize for each division.
- Holiday Season: October 12 – December 19
- Registration now open thru October 5
- Men’s & Women’s League // Plays Monday nights starting at 6:30P
- Reverse Coed // Plays Tuesday nights starting at 6:30P
- Coed // Plays Wednesday nights starting at 6:30P
- $95/player fee; due by the registration deadline.
- The roster cutoff is November 2.
- Teams must have at least 4 players paid and on the roster 7 days before the league start date to be included in the schedule.
- The minimum roster size is 4 players, no maximum.
- 1st tie-breaker is head-to-head match-up. 2nd tie-breaker is points allowed.
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team.
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, Mark Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rosters must be finalized by game 4 of each season.
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
- A & AA/Open (Competitive): Skilled players that know their way around a court (and have the vertical jump to prove it) * For players that like to win.
- B/BB (Recreational): Play for exercise and the fun of the game * Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
Mark Moran • League Director • email@example.com