Meet me at the net! The VBSC Adult Volleyball League is a great place to come out and compete, but most importantly have fun. The competition will be strong for all levels. The league will feature a championship prize for each division.
- Holiday Season: January 4 – March 12
- Registration now open thru December 27
- Men’s & Women’s League // Plays Monday nights starting at 6:30P
- Coed // Plays Tuesday nights starting at 6:30P
- Reverse Coed // Plays Wednesday nights starting at 6:30P
- $95/player fee; due by the registration deadline.
- The roster cutoff is January 24.
- Teams must have at least 4 players paid and on the roster 7 days before the league start date to be included in the schedule.
- The minimum roster size is 4 players, no maximum.
- 1st tie-breaker is a head-to-head match-up. 2nd tie-breaker is points allowed.
- Players may register as a free agent or to a private team.
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email the director, Mark Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rosters must be finalized by game 4 of each season.
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
- A & AA/Open (Competitive): Skilled players that know their way around a court (and have the vertical jump to prove it) * For players that like to win.
- B/BB (Recreational): Play for exercise and the fun of the game * Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES before they can play in any Virginia Beach Sports Center program.
- Any inappropriate language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior can result in a suspension from the facility.
- No jewelry can be worn during league play unless covered with a padded material.
- No clothing with pockets is permitted.
- No food or drink (unless bottled/covered) is allowed on the court or track at any time.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one (1) week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by VBSC staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second (2) fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- At no time shall a spectator enter the field or speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will result in a suspension from the facility.
Mark Moran • League Director • email@example.com