We are pleased to offer well-organized volleyball leagues for a range of skill levels from recreational to competitive. These adult leagues provide a fun and engaging environment for players to come together and compete on the courts of a state-of-the-art facility making it an enjoyable experience for fans and players alike.
Fall Season – Reverse Co-Ed 4’s
- October 20 – December 22
- Registration now open thru October 27
- All Divisions: Games on Wednesdays starting at 7P
- Division: Co-ed
- Formats: 4v4
- Roster Cutoff: October 27
- Ages 17+
- The minimum roster size is 4 players, no maximum roster.
- The 9-Week season consists of 18 regular-season games and single elimination playoffs.
- Players may register as a free agent or join a private team.
- Any free agents wishing to play together must email email@example.com.
- Schedules will be posted online; please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
- All Virginia Beach Sports Center adult volleyball leagues are governed by USAV rules.
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league? This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
- Competitive // Skilled players with superior knowledge of the game and rules. Skill levels range from Experienced to Professionally Trained Athletes. The game is run at a high tempo.
- Social // Consists of teams with a very basic understanding of the game and rules but few developed skills. All players understand rotational sequence, offensive concepts, and defensive positions but may be working to solidify those skills.
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES (one-time fee charged annually) before they can play in any Virginia Beach Sports Center program.
- Any inappropriate language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior can result in a suspension from the facility.
- No food or drink (unless bottled/covered) is allowed on the court or track at any time.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one-week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by VBSC staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- At no time shall a spectator enter the field or speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will result in a suspension from the facility.