Get your friends and come play in the Virginia Beach Sports Center’s inaugural “DodgeBrawl Tournament”.
Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and don’t forget to catch at this co-ed adult tournament on June 19. This event is built on being social and fun with a new twist to the old pastime recreation of picnic outings and elementary school field day.
WHO: Men and Women // Ages 18+
DATES: June 19, 2021
TIME: Doors open at 10A // Play begins at 11A
REGISTRATION CUTOFF: June 17, 2021
MINIMUM ROSTER: 6
MAXIMUM ROSTER: 10
- Games will be 6 v 6 with a minimum of 2 females and 2 males on the court.
- A team can play 5 players if at least 1 is a female.
- 4 Blockers (8.5″) and 2 Stingers (5″) – foam balls
- Pool play matches will be a best of 5
- Each game will have a 7-minute time limit with a max of 3 minutes between games.
- Playoffs will consist of a single-elimination style and a best of 5 setting
- The championship game will be best of 5 or best of 7, to be voted on by both finalists
Brandon Duvall, Tournament Director • firstname.lastname@example.org • 757.287.7369