- June 6th – August 12th
- Team registration open now through May 30th
- Games Monday and/or Wednesday nights
- $90/Player or $150/Player with one, 1-hour full court practice per week beginning the week of May 30th
- $150/Free Agent fees include (jersey, practice time, league fee)
- Late Registration Pricing beginning May 30th
- $155/Player with practice starting May 30th until roster deadline
- Age cutoff is July 15th
- Practice time is not included in the player fee. If your team wishes to have a one-hour, full court practice per week the player fee will be $150. This practice time will be available for the duration of the season. If you wish to add the price time to your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for a team? Free agents will either be placed on a team or create their own team if there are seven players registered in that age group.
- 7 regular season games + single-elimination playoffs
- Must have at least 5 players paid in order to be added to the schedule.
- Minimum roster is 7 players, no maximum
- Players are not allowed to play until payment is received
- The first tie-breaker will be point differential, and the second tie-breaker is head-to-head match up.
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- REFUND POLICY: The Virginia Beach Sports Center does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Virginia Beach Sports Center must cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
- ALL TEAMS WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN JERSEYS.
- Please Note: Coaches are required for all youth sports, including High School, to ensure player discipline & sportsmanship. These individuals do not need to make coaching decisions but must attend games. The VBSC does not assign coaches to teams.
Starter: This division is targeted at players/teams that typically play in recreational leagues. If your son/daughter plays in any AAU/Travel basketball they should be playing in Premier. Players cannot play in both starter and premier divisions. Age cutoff is July 15th. No exceptions.
- Coed Ages: 7-8 Starter
- Coed Ages 9-10 Starter
- Coed Ages 11-12 Starter
- Coed Ages 13-14 Starter
- Coed Ages 15-17 Starter
Premier: This division is targeted at teams/players that have experience playing in competitive leagues and/or AAU tournaments. We will have separate girl’s and boy’s divisions. Please note, athletes cannot play in both Premier and Starter in the same age bracket. Age cutoff is July 15th. No exceptions.
- Ages 9-10 Premier
- Ages 11-12 Premier
- Ages 13-14 Premier
- Ages 15-17 Premier
- Home team must provide game ball
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES before they can play in any Virginia Beach Sports Center program.
- Any inappropriate language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior can result in a suspension from the facility.
- No jewelry can be worn during league play.
- No food or drink (unless bottled/covered) is allowed on the court or track at any time.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one (1) week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by VBSC staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second (2) fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- At no time shall a spectator enter the field or speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will result in a suspension from the facility.
Shane Baronner • email@example.com