Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and don’t forget to catch! Join the LARGEST dodgeball league in Hampton Roads! This co-ed adult league is built on being social and fun with a new twist to the old pastime recreation of picnic outings and elementary school field day.
- Summer Season: June 29 – August 17
- Ages 18+
- Plays Tuesday nights starting at 7P
- Individual Fee: $70 thru June 15 // $80 June 13-20
- Registration Deadline: June 25
- Games will be 8 vs 8
- Teams are made up of a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 players.
- Volleyball size court dimensions (60ft x 30ft)
- Balls: 4 Blockers (8.5″) and 2 Stingers (5″) – foam balls
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
For this summer season we are offer Social League only:
- Social League (recreational): Play for exercise and the fun of the game. Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing.
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES before they can play in any Virginia Beach Sports Center program.
- Any inappropriate language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior can result in a suspension from the facility.
- No jewelry can be worn during league play unless covered with a padded material.
- No clothing with pockets is permitted.
- No food or drink (unless bottled/covered) is allowed on the court or track at any time.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one (1) week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by VBSC staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second (2) fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- At no time shall a spectator enter the field or speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will result in a suspension from the facility.