Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and don’t forget to catch! Join the LARGEST dodgeball league in Hampton Roads! This co-ed adult league is built on being social and fun with a new twist to the old pastime recreation of picnic outings and elementary school field day.
- Holiday Season: January 7 – March 4
- Three skill levels (see division info below)
- Ages 18+
- Plays Thursday nights starting at 6:30P
- $80/player fee due at registration (Early registration $70)
- Games will be 8 vs 8
- Teams are made up of a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 players.
- Volleyball size court dimensions (60ft * 30ft)
- Balls: 4 Blockers (8.5″) and 2 Stingers (5″) – foam balls
- Schedules will be posted online. Please do not print the schedule as it is subject to change.
- In the event of an ejection, players will be suspended for a minimum of 1 week forcing them to miss the following game.
Are you looking for a competitive or recreational league?
This is very important to maintain the integrity of the leagues. Use the league description below to assist you in your decision.
- Competitive League (competitive): Skilled players that know their way around a court (and could have gone pro, if that was a thing). For players that like to win and think they may make the Olympic team (whenever Dodgeball is added).
- Social League (recreational): Play for exercise and the fun of the game. Would like to win but winning is not the reason for playing.
- Super Social League (recreational): Play for friendships and to stay involved. Don’t care what the score is, just hope everyone is having fun.
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES before they can play in any Virginia Beach Sports Center program.
- Any inappropriate language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior can result in a suspension from the facility.
- No jewelry can be worn during league play unless covered with a padded material.
- No clothing with pockets is permitted.
- No food or drink (unless bottled/covered) is allowed on the court or track at any time.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one (1) week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by VBSC staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second (2) fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- At no time shall a spectator enter the field or speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will result in a suspension from the facility.
Mark Moran • League Director • email@example.com